OUR METHOD OF TEACHING – Part I
We teach children that God loves them because Jesus teaches us the importance of children in the Kingdom of God. (Matthew 18)
We teach that we are spiritual beings created in the image of God. And, we become alive unto God once we have received Jesus as our Savior. (Free Sample Lesson: Two Roads)
Once children become alive unto God by receiving Jesus, we teach children that they can experience an intimate relationship with Him. As you create an atmosphere of intimacy with the Lord through class instruction, demonstration and participation, you can expect that.
- – Children will become intensely aware of the spiritual world around them.
- – Children will sense how the Spirit of God is moving in their every day surroundings,
- – Children will begin to minister to each other within the atmosphere of His Presence.
More of Our Method of Teaching
- – Part I Two Roads
Leading A Child Into The Kingdom Of Heaven
- – Part II How a Child Learns
Teaching by Demonstration – God does
- – Part III We Are Spiritual Beings
Teaching God is Spirit and so are we
- – Part IV Worship & the Arts
Worshiping God in Spirit & in Truth
- – Part V Bible Meditation
Teaching to hear God’s voice
- – Part VI Teaching Tips
A few practical ideas for your classroom