Coloring Book for Toddlers: 100 Big Pictures of Things That Move
This toddler coloring book offers 100 pages of big, simple pictures for your little one to color. Included are names of the pictured thing-that-moves in outlined letters that toddlers can also color in for letter and word practice and recognition.
- Large pictures that are easy to color
- High resolution images
- Lots of white space for extra doodling
- Easy for toddlers to color inside the lines
- Great activity to prepare toddlers for school
- Toddlers learn new letters
- Toddlers learn new words as they associate them with the pictured thing that moves
- Great for practicing the alphabet
Research shows that coloring helps toddlers:
- Develop spacial abilities and fine motor skills
- Explore new topics and grow their imaginations
- Be calm and relaxed
- Bond with their primary caretakers
If you have a toddler, or know someone who does, then this is the ideal coloring book to start those little ones on their journey toward a lifetime of learning and imagination.